Sunday 23 October 2016

Harley-Davidson WL Restoration Wall Hanging

Hi

I have previously mentioned that I am busy with a man cave wall hanging for the vintage Harley.  This is what the wall hanging will look like - it is 1,200mm long and 650 mm wide and should be around 80 mm deep.


The left side of the wall hanging tells the story of the use of the 4,500 Harley-Davidson's used by the South African Union Defence Forces in the East Africa, Madagascar and North Africa Campaign of World War 2.

This is followed by the high-lights of the restoration process.

I then want to mount a number of the new old stock (NOS) part packaging in the area that does not have any photo's or text that will look something like this.
 


This morning I stopped at a print shop to have the A0 sheet printed and it came out beautifully!  I took a couple of pictures of what the end product should look like . 



No comments:

Post a Comment