Monday 31 October 2016

Update - 31 October 2016

Hi

Just a quick update:

  • There is the vintage car and motorcycle show this coming Sunday at Killarney in Cape Town . 
  • I have said that I will exhibit the 1941 Harley-Davidson at the show. 
  • I don't want to just take the Harley to the show, as the rich military history of the Harley-Davidson's in the UDF will not come through . 
  • Consequently I have prepared the wall hanging, so that I can also exhibit that along with the Harley. 
  • There are a number of small issues that I have to fix before I can take the Harley for roadworthy. 


These issues are:

  • Firstly , the primary cover was touching the primary chain and making an awful noise.  But I have managed to fix the problem . 
  • The generator light does not go on. I'll try to resolve this issue on Saturday. 
  • Then the wiring to the front does not work -maybe the cable got pinched? 
I'll try to resolve these issues over the next weekend or two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment