Wednesday 31 August 2016

Revised, Revised To-Do List

Hi

The To-Do list is getting shorter and shorter - from an earlier post titled "Outstanding Work" and "Revised To-Do List":
  • Complete the spray-painting of the front fender and fit it;
  • Complete the dash board rebuild;
  • Complete the re-wiring of the motor-cycle;
  • Assemble the rear rim and put a tyre on;
  • Complete the front rim and spokes and assemble the rim and put on a tyre;
  • Refurbish the handlebars and fit them, with the control cables;
  • The heads still have to be torqued;
  • The seat must be covered and fitted
  • Fit the fuel and the oil tanks and connect the various hoses;
  • Fill the battery with battery acid;
  • There is a small adjustment that I have to make to the exhaust to ensure that it fits properly;
  • And I have to fit the horn;
  • The couple of parts that I need for the front brake has arrived and I must fit that.

I could not take the Harley WL to Doepie for a final check on the 27th August 2016, due to the small number of missing parts on the front brake.  But these parts have arrived. At the moment I'm thinking of taking the motorcycle to Doepie for a once-over on either the 10th or the 24th September. Should all be fine, we will start the bike at that time.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment