Saturday 20 August 2016

Vintage Tools have Arrived

Hi. 

I have collected a parcel with a number of vintage tools that I have bought over a period of time. Some eBay'ers in the continental USA doesn't ship internationally and I have shipped these tools to a friend of mine is the USA. He graciously collected the parts and after all the parts have arrived at his house, he shipped all of the tools in one parcel to me. 

In the process I saved hugely on shipping costs, as the shipping cost for the individual tools would have been more than 3 times what I paid for the one parcel. 

Here is a photo of the vintage tools. 


Note the NOS package for the chain breaker. Still in the "For U. S. Ordnance" packaging. 

The toolkit is coming along nicely. Here is a photo of the tools. 


This is seriously starting to look like an early WW2 H-D WL Toolkit.

Not shown above is the tyre levers (on it's way). What I am missing is the following:
  •  The spark plug spanner;
  • The Rear Wheel Lug Tyre Wrench.
  • The tappet wrench.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment