Friday 16 September 2016

Front Tyre Fitted

Hi

This afternoon I had the front tyre fitted - I took some photos in the fitment centre. 




It then took me about 1.5 hours to get back home - traffic! Back home, I fitted the dust ring. 


And lifted the wheel into position, while my wife pushed the axle bolt through. It then was a simple matter of fastening some bolts. But I didn't have the right size split pins - will get some in the morning.  And Voila! 


I think that she is really looking awesome! Just the front fender left to do. 


It has taken a lot of effort and time (and cash), but I have really, really enjoyed the rebuild. 


I am looking forward to starting her and once everything is working properly, to drive her around. Slowly at first, to properly run her in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment