Tuesday 13 September 2016

Front Wheel Respoked

Morning

Grant - the guy that is respoking the front wheel for me - called yesterday afternoon to say that he has finished the respoking of the front wheel. He was supposed to have the wheel respoked last week, but came down with a really bad bout of flu. He will deliver the wheel to me during the course of the day.

I have actually brought the tyre with me and I intend to stop at a motorcycle fitment centre on the way home to have the tyre fitted.

If all things go according to plan, I should be able to fit the front wheel this evening. But things have not been running to plan - Murphy has been rather active.


1 comment:

  1. I forgot to take the inner tube with me to this morning. Which means that I could not have the tyre fitted. It will have to wait for Thursday.

    ReplyDelete