Monday 5 September 2016

Revised Plan for the Week

Morning

When I phoned Doepie on Saturday morning past, to find out what time would suit him the best for me to stop by, he said that he had picked up a bout of flu that has turned into lung infection. Which meant that I could not drive out to visit him.

Grant - the guy that has done the re-spoking of the rear wheel and is currently busy with the re-spoking of the front wheel - has not been able to finish the re-spoking of the front wheel.  I should get the front wheel back from him during the course of the week.

I consequently ended up fetching the parts from the Post Office and fitting the front brake assembly on Saturday.

What's up for this week? The following:
  • Fitting the tyres to the two wheels and the balancing of the tyres.
  • Then fitting the wheels on the motorcycle.
  • I also have to torque the two heads.
  • That will allow me to finish the installation of the tanks and I can also fit all of the fuel and oil lines.
  • If I have time, I want to fill the battery with battery acid and check that all of the wiring works properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment